and her interpretation of the Bowling Bag that will be embellished with these beautiful handles
I've finished my Bocci Ball Bag and just felted my Bing Cherry from this pattern.so that bring me to this weekend.
Saturday, We are opening at 10 am for the Noni Workshop Class. The store will be open all day. We are currently move yarn around so we can have a private class in the rear of the store and still touch and feel all our yarns. here is a quick review of special events this weekend...
1. Noni Workshop is from 11 to 5 pm. The class is completely full.
Class participants are encouraged to arrive early (between 10 -11) so we can start class on time.
2. Jul Silver Trunk Show: Saturday from 3:30 to 6:00.
Laura Bellows will be at the store on Saturday with her beautiful Buttons, Bag Handles, Clasps, Bag Feet, Shawl Pins, etc. Anyone can come and enjoy the trunk show. As you may recall, Laura joined us earlier this year. She will be bringing her collection so think bags and gifts for holidays.
3. Noni Pattern Trunk Show: Saturday from 3:30 to 6:00
If you are intrigued by the fun felting around here but couldn't make if for the class come by on Saturday from 3:30 to 6:00 to see the beautiful items from the designer herself. Pick out a project and mention the blog to get 10 percent off your Noni Bag Purchase.
4. Noni Workshop #2: Sunday from 11:00 to 5:00 pm
Again we will open early on Sunday from 10: to 5:00 pm ANd the store will be open all day.
5. Sunday Holiday Workshop: Felted Slippers -- yes i have the felting bug. Free with the purchase of materials from 1-3 pm
Have a crafty rest of the week.