Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 Blanket Class


Last year, I started the Stitch DC Blanket Club. Each month, we got together to knit a new square, and learn a new skill. So let's do it again in 2009. You can continue your blanket from last year or start new. The class is free*.

I've been busy on my squares from 2008 and getting a jump on 2009. Using my favorite patterns from 2008 and testing out a few new ones for 2009, I created Oonagh's Blanket. I still have a few ends to weave in.

The best part of the class is that you can knit in whatever gauge and yarn and create something beautiful. I knit this blanket in Blue Sky Bulky and each swatch is no bigger than 20 stitches across!

Join us on Sunday 1/11/09 from 2-4 pm at Capitol Hill for January's installment of the Stitch DC Blanket Class.



*Classes given at Stitch DC are designed for our materials and supplies. We thank you for supporting our store. Free classes are held for the enjoyment of students who work with yarn purchased from the store.

2 comments:

fgmeier said...

Hi, I would like to know if there is a regular time for the monthly blanket classes. I would like to try one in March. Thank you - Felicia

Marie from Stitch DC said...

Next month is scheduled for March 8from 2-4 pm and April is scheduled for APRIL 12/ 2-4 pm. Look forward to having the join the class!