Monday, September 28, 2009

monday round up at stitch dc

here are a few relevant items for monday...

1. tonite is indie study from 6:30 to 8:00

2. first holiday gift finished. elfin hat with flaps and pompom.

3. More classes will be posted tomorrow am including beginner, socks, stockings, and three guest designer workshops.

3a. Working on this sunday's KAL pattern. Maybe mittens.

4. Oonagh is in the store today so please excuse typos in this email as I'm working with only one had free, which also means it's a crochet day for me!

5. Crocheted granny square blanket almost complete. No I didn't get it done by Saturday but it's already baby blanket size. I just want it bigger.

6. Yarn and needles arrived today. Unpacking Blue Sky, Feza and Clover Knitting needles.


I think that is all for now.

No comments: