Friday, August 28, 2009

Progress Report with a bit of yarn gush

Have I said it lately, I love BLue SKy yarns. Last week we got in Blue Sky Suri Merino.
I quickly grabbed this color for the Rosamund sweater from Interweave Knits Fall 2009.

The yarn is lovely to work with. It's 60% baby suri and 40% merino. To quote Blue Sky, "Opulent meets orthodox in this gorgeous single ply yarn." It has a bit of a halo from the suri which softens the fabric.

I'm about half way thru the project right now.
I hope to have this finished by monday. We'll see because in the meanwhile I added one more project to the list...

Quincy from Jared Flood's new Made in Brooklyn. YOu can order this pattern separately via Ravelry. I did that while I wait for the booklets to arrive at the store. It's a quick knit so who knows maybe I'll have TWO projects finished by Monday.

p.s. can't promise I won't start anything other new projects. UPS just dropped off new Jade Sapphire Cashmere Silk.

What are you knitting/crocheting for the Fall?

No comments: