Wednesday, April 1, 2009

missed last weekend...no worries... more free classes this weekend


Did you miss last weekend? We offered two free classes. Here is an almosted FO from Jen Dumas, knitter extraordinaire, who finished half of her brea bag on Saturday night. Here is a beautiful photo of Jen's purse.


Now what about this weekend.... let's work on some lace... easy lace. I find that I don't knit lace because I don't have the luxury of time. But this weekend, as we enter spring and think about stopping to admire the cherry blossoms and other blooming beauties, I decided I'm going to do some lace and stop and smell the flowers.




So here is the schedule of Weekend Free Classes



All the classes are at Stitch DC Capitol Hill and free just remember, we ask that you support the store with purchase of materials for each of the projects. Thanks in advance.


  • Saturday from 1:30 to 3:30 Learn Lace and make this Pretty Pretty Spring Beret


  • Sunday from 1:30 to 3:30 Learn Lace and make this Pretty Pretty Spring Beret

Come to one or both the the Spring Beret. We'll work on the stitch pattern and design both days.




photo credits jen dumas and loveandmusic from ravelry.com







2 comments:

Rocio Esc said...

I just purchesd your book "The Expectant Knitter" through Amazon.com, for the sole purpose of using the soaker pattern. Um, I have a couple of questions, I'm stuck! Is there a way I could contact you by email or should I call the store? Thank you in advance for your time. -Rocio
rocio dot escape at gmail dot com

Marie from Stitch DC said...

Rocio --

just email me at marie@marieconnolly.com and I'll help you out. thanks

Marie