Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sweater class in September

Yes, It will get cold again.  Already, some morning you can feel a bit chill.  Are you ready?  Do you have your sweaters planned for the Fall?  We have a class starting September 8 where you can knit your first sweater or make another great sweater with expert assistance.  I will be teaching this class and sharing all my designer tips and pointers.  I've been digging through raverly for patterns to share with my students.  Here are a few that I recommend for class.  You can sign up here.

Here are the choices: 










Over four weeks, we will learn about gauge, fit, customizing, seaming, pattern reading, fixing mistakes and so much more!

See you in class!  If you have any questions, just email me at marie@marieconnolly.com.  And yes, you can use your groupon for this class.  If you have a 201 groupon that you'd like to use before it expires in September.  Email me and I'll let you use it for this class.  Same price so great deal!

No comments: