Wednesday, October 13, 2010

NEW CLASS: WARM HAND = KNIT HANDWARMERS

Knit some handwarmers for the winter or just holiday gifts. Patterns for all levels means that even if you just graduated from our Learn to Knit Classes you can still take this class.




I've chosen three patterns that range from easy easy to fair isle. Depending on which pattern you choose you will learn to knit in the round, read patterns, try some lace, twist a cable, or try some colorwork. Can't choose? Try two. The class is over three weeks so you have enough time to start a couple projects!



BEGINNER: (I know how to knit and purl and this may or may not be my first non-scarf project)
CABLED MITTS

INTERMEDIATE ( I know how to knit and purl and kinda know how to increase and decrease but want to improve my skills) VEYLA from YSOLDA


ADVANCED (I'm a confident knitter who wants to challenge and build my skills and pick up tips along the way)
ENDPAPER MITTS by Eunny Jang




CLASS: October 30, November 6, and 13 from 11:30 to 1 pm / $55 plus materials (materials are discounted 10%)  REGISTER ONLINE

No comments: