Monday, July 12, 2010

Learn to knit with your Groupon Coupon

The phones and interwebs are crazy today.  I'm answering as much as possible but I thought I'd put a quick how to register here too.

  • Step 1:  Check out the calendar... I just added classes in September and October. 
  • Step 2:  Click on your desired class date. 
  • Step 3:  Complete the online registration.  I just added a place to put the groupon certificate number so that may relieve some of the confusion.  NOTE:  once you go thru the registration process you are registered for that class.  Please don't register for multiple classes unless you have multiple certificates. 
  • Step 4:  Relax.  I will be sending out email confirmations to everyone who has signed up in the next day or so. 
Any questions, just email me or call me at 202.487.4337

No comments: