Friday, January 22, 2010

Learn to Sew: A-line skirt class

A-line Skirt






A beginner Class.  No sewing experience required.  But you can spruce up your wardrobe with your own handmade, one of a kind skirt! Learn to use a pattern and take good measurements to ensure a proper fit. We will be using Amy Butler's Barcelona Skirts pattern. Use this pattern again and again to create a unique skirt for every day of the week! -- $65/ plus materials

Saturdays: 1/23, 1/30 and 2/6: 12 to 2:00 pm
 

Check out the latest fabric arrivals:

 
 
More Amy Butler Patterns:
 

1 comment:

JenniferO said...

I would be interested in taking this class, but the times don't work for me (I'm taking a different class 10-12 an hour away from DC). I actually have the pieces for the skirt cut out but haven't gotten any further. I think the zipper freaks me out.