Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekend Knitting at Stitch DC


It's chilly out side but we have warm woolens on the needles at Stitch DC.


Just a few things happening at Stitch DC this weekend...


1. Saturday is sit and knit. From 1-3 pm on Saturday, just bring in your project and knit along with everyone at Stitch DC. Crocheters welcome. You know if I have Oonagh at the store, I'm usually crocheting for the day.


2. Holiday Sunday Craftalong: The holiday weekend threw me for a loop so I'm doing the felted slippers again this weekend. Here is the pattern, but I've had a week to tweek the pattern a bit. I'll share my tips and hints in the class. Sunday from 1-3


3. Blanket Class 2009: Square #10 or Square #1, doesn't matter, join us for a free tutorial on a new stitch pattern from 2-4 pm on Sunday.


4. Sunday is the 3rd sunday which means the Stitch n Bitch group is here from 3-5.


Yes, it sounds a bit crowded at Stitch DC but as always all crafters are welcome. Come in, sit, crochet, knit or just soak up some great crafting vibes!


Also, the classes above are free with the purchase of materials. See you this weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, Oonagh -- good to see another Irish name out there!
My son Tadhg ("tige") won't feel so lonely! :)