Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Musings

This is a fun week for me. I love Halloween. I love the planning, the parades, the candy.


So this week in the spirit of Halloween, I'm trolling the internet for fiber inspiration for all of you.


Here is the first of many knitted (and some crocheted) halloween costumes.


The hand knitted Elvis wig pattern is here and FREE to use. Brainchild of artist and The Shed head Simon Thackray, the knitted Elvis wig was specially designed by Sirdar to coincide with the world's first North Yorkshire Elvis Bus Tour.
P.S. listening to Elvis right now as I write this blog.
P.p.s. Tonight is indie study. See you at 6:30.
p.p.p.s: stay tuned, more patterns tomorrow and save the date on Saturday from 1-3 for Halloween trick or treating at Stitch DC more details tomorrow.
photo and pattern credits: Simon Thackray and Sidar Spinning Limited

No comments: