Friday, June 5, 2009

Free Sock Classes this Weekend


On rainy days like this I like to curl up and relax. Enjoy creature comforts like a nice cup of tea, law and order or spongebob repeats (depending on nap times), and simple knitting projects (all this while the kids run around of course). These socks fit in to my day perfectly.

So since I'm knitting socks today and hopefully will have them finished as an END OF SCHOOL Teacher gift, I thought why not have another class on socks. So this weekend, I'm bringing back a favorite class from March -- LEARN TO KNIT SOCKS.

This pattern is perfect for beginner sock knitters on bigger needles and worsted weight yarn. We will have two sessions this weekend... Saturday from 12-2 pm and Sunday from 12-2.

The pattern is free and available here . The class is free*. All we ask is that you support the store with materials. Socks are a great summer time project. They are small and portable. And some may say addictive.

No comments: