Monday, December 8, 2008

Reindeer Hat







Last week, we got some new Jade Sapphire at the store. A beautiful red arrived and I started thinking about patterns. I have in my stash a few skeins of Karabella Cashmere Elite that I just hadn't decided how to best knit it. Finally, on friday night the pattern came to me.










A new fair isle design. At first I was going to go with Snowflakes for the season but my favorite holiday show is Rudolph so here is my knitted tribute to Rudolph. and best of all Cole is learning new words everyday and now asks for Hats!



Reindeer Hat
Gauge
5 stitches =1”
Sizes:
Small (Medium, Large)
18” (21” 24”)
Yarn, Needles and Notions
100(120, 150) yards of Red (Jade Sapphire Mongolian Cashmere 6ply) MC
75-100 yards of Brown (Cashmere Elite) CC1
50-75 yards of Blue (Cashmere Elite) CC2
50-75 yards of White (Cashmere Elite) CC3
US 6 (4mm) 16” circular knitting needle
US 6 (4mm) set of 5 double pointed needles
Darning needle
Stitch Marker

Click here for the complete pattern







No comments: