Here are just a few ideas for the weekend....
1. Check out all the new yarn at both Stitch DC Capitol Hill and Georgetown. And I'm proud to announce a new yarn collection at Stitch DC.... J.Knits Super Sporty (photo left credit to J. Knits) 100% Superwash Merino that knits at 5.25 stitches per inch. Each color is named after a city or state. So now we can think beyond RED and BLUE for states!
2. Visit Marie at Stitches East in Baltimore at the Yarn Barn's Booth. I'm signing copies of the The Expectant Knitter from 1 to 3 pm.
3. Learn to knit and make a hat. This class is open for absolute beginner or novices. The class is at Georgetown. Check out here for more info on this class.
4. Come to the Blanket Class on Sunday at Cap Hill. Click here for more info.
5. Save the date for Next Saturday (11/15) at Capitol Hill from 3-6 pm for the Book Launch Spectacular. We are planning food, fun, giveaways and of course knitting at the party. Stay tuned. I'll post on Monday about the specifics. Hope you all can join us!