Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blue Skys Arrived Again

No, I'm not going to try to figure out the weather. Snow on Wednesday; 70 degrees on Saturday; who knows!

I'm talking Blue Sky Cotton. One of my most favorite yarns have been restocked at both Capitol Hill and Georgetown.

I used this yarn plenty in my book, The Expectant Knitter. The book arrives 11/11 and look for news about Launch Party Spectacular scheduled for 11/15.

Here is a tease of one of the items made with Blue Sky Cotton. Knitted washcloths from the Third Trimester because at that point all you can focus on are easy knit and purl stitches. I remember knitting these washcloths for the photo shoot with my Mom. She fell in love with the cotton. Maybe I should make a few for holiday gifts this year.
P.S. If you are interested in reserving a copy before the party, please email me at Marie@expectantknitter.com


No comments: