Thanks to everyone who stopped by on Saturday and Sunday. The boxes are now all unpacked and I can tell you what is now on the shelves...
at Capitol Hill --
* Sublime DK Organic -- pretty soft organic colors. Great for babies and summer projects.
* Sirdar Baby Bamboo -- this was a hit this weekend. Merino and Bamboo blend. Thanks to Suzanne we have a pretty pink swatch. I had a few crafters pick this up for spring and summer projects.
* Patagonia Cottons -- Kettle Dyed and Delicious. A new version this year is extra soft and bumpy. I'm coveting the cotton for another Easy Yoke Sweater sized up for Nora.
* Fortissima and Trekking Sock Yarns -- We received tons for the Hot Sox Contest and have spread the love around to all the stores.
* Hand Jives Fingering and Lace Silk/Merino
* New Linen
at Chevy Chase...
* Ella Rae Baby Cotton
* Debbie Bliss Prima (wool and bamboo... yummy yummy)
* More sock yarns
* Sublime Organic Cotton
* O-wool Classic
* Debbie Bliss Donegal Tweed
* Dream in Color Classy -- dreamy worsted weight yarns!
Listing out the new yarns, I haven't had a chance to mention our Koigu, FarmHouse and Lorna's Laces deliveries that arrived early last week.
Come by and see all the new yarns!
We need more swatches so if you stop by for our Wednesday evening late night ask to swatch a new yarn.