Sunday, March 2, 2008

Easy Yoke Baby Sweater

I've been knitting for my books, the stores and design projects and realized that poor Coley did not have a sweater for the season. He is growing every day so I needed to knit something quick. So when the Blue Sky Cotton arrived in Georgetown, I grabbed 2 skeins of this perfect green to knit a new easy sweater for my baby boy! I started it on Friday and finished it the following Monday.

I'm sharing this easy pattern with you to enjoy and knit for someone special. Or just try it out in the new born size and bring it to the store... we'll donate them to Georgetown Hospital as we did with the preemie hats.

The Easy Yoke Sweater Pattern can be found here. Before you get started, you'll need 1-2 skeins of Blue Sky Cotton, size us10 & us9 24" circular knitting needles, 4 small stitch holders, a darning needle and 6 small buttons.




No comments: